The academic vision of Haskell Indian Nations University is to prepare graduates to assume positions of political, economic, intellectual, artistic and environmental leadership in tribal, regional, national and international contexts. In order to achieve Haskell's vision of being a national intertribal center for teaching, extension and research, the academic community is committed to assisting tribal constituents in their efforts to address social, cultural, economic, educational, and environmental development for the twenty-first century.
Colleges & Schools
Academic Support Center
Degrees & Programs
- Associate of Arts (AA)
- Associate of Science (AS)
- Bachelor of Arts: Indigenous & AIS - Environmental Justice
- Bachelor of Arts: Indigenous & AIS - Humanities
- Bachelor of Arts: Indigenous & AIS - Social Welfare
- Bachelor of Environmental Science Checklist - coming soon
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration - coming soon
- Bachelor of Science: Business Management - coming soon
- Bachelor of Science: Associate of Science Elementary - coming soon
All Associate and Baccalaureate degree programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).