Welcome to Haskell's Online Payment page
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting payment:
Haskell payments are divided into two (2) categories, “Fees, Fines, and Transcript Payments” and “Activity Fee”
Fees, Fines, and Transcript Payments:
- • All outstanding fines from current or previous semesters, this includes but not limited to payments for student IDs, payment plans, damages, lost/overdue books etc.
- • *Please do not pay the total semester fee of amounts in one lump, payments must be separate, see chart below
- • Transcript Fee Payment
*$3.00 per official transcript, if your account is currently on HOLD, the transcript payment will be processed however the transcript will not be released until the account is clear)
- Transcript Request Form: Click Here for
**Email Transcript Request Form AND Reciept to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- • $35.00 Activity Fee for current or previous semester ONLY
Please follow the instructions on the payment page(s) to ensure payment is applied properly.
Attention Current Students: Semester fees are due by the first day of class; failure to make payment, or payment arrangement, will result in an incomplete registration which could lead to a loss of housing, disenrollment from classes, or both.
|Institutional Costs - Spring 2014||On-Campus||Off-Campus|
|Student Activity Fee*||$35||$35|
|Academic Support Center Fee||$51||$70|
|Little Nations Academic Center Fee||$5||$5|
|Food Service Fee||$68||**$0|
|TOTAL INSTITUTIONAL COSTS||$265||$110|
|* Activity Fee is divided equally between Recreation, Student Activities, and the Indian Leader
* Payment made to Haskell Student Bank ONLY either at the Customer Service Window or by using the
“Pay Activity Fee” Link
**Meals are no longer provided but may be purchased by Off-Campus students at $4.00 each
|An Overdue Fee of $30.00 is incurred if the fees above are not paid or payment arrangements are not set up by the first day of classes. Exceptions apply to students receiving Financial Aid, speak to the Business Office for more information.|
|The Fall 2014 fees will reoccur every semester thereafter.|
|This list is not all inclusive. Students may incur other fees &/or fines.|
For more information, contact the Haskell Business Office by calling 785-832-6667 or 785-749-8450, or review the Business Office pages of this website.