Thanks for joining the Healthier Haskell program. Please review the information below:
- All participants must complete a registration form.
- Everyone will check in at the monthly events.
- At the monthly events children are encouraged to participate, but a registration form should be completed and children monitored by parents/guardians at all times.
Tracking the Miles
- The100,000 miles is our goal and will be reached collectively!
- If you are participating as an individual – you will be sent by email a log sheet to submit at the monthly events and submit when you check in @ monthly events.
- If you are participating with a team – your Team Leader will be responsible for collecting your individual and team miles to submit at the monthly events, but all team members will check in individually @ monthly events.
- How you and/or your team earns the miles between the monthly events is at your own pace and discretion. There will be organized activities, but you are encouraged to develop your own regimen.
Healthier Haskell updates and information will be posted to the Haskell website after 9/1/07.
For information – Al Gipp